2018 IEI Congress
Registration for the 24th IEI Congress expo is available! Feel free to fill out the online form. If you have any questions you can contact the office.
The Porcelain Enamel Institute, Inc. is seeking papers on topics as listed below for the 24th IEI Congress in Chicago, IL, USA from May 28-31, 2018. Below is a listing of the deadline dates for the abstract, final written paper and final PowerPoint presentation - please be mindful of these dates as late entries cannot be included.
Deadlines and Important Dates
Complete papers must be received - November 1, 2017
Final PowerPoint slides must be received - February 28, 2018
Complete Work Instructions
All papers must be received by the November 1, 2017 deadline to be properly included in the Congress Proceedings Book.
- All text must be written in English. The text should provide a clear description of the aims, methods, and results of the study. Concluding remarks and acknowledgements may be given at the end. Emphasis should be on the results of the study. A list of references must be reported.
- The written texts must be submitted as a .doc or .docx file to Stewart Hackler.
- Please name the complete work file as follows: first author's surname.extension (ex.: Smith.doc or Smith.docx).
- The maximum length of the complete work is six pages A4 including figures, tables and references.
Questions and Comments
- Program Chairman - Charles Baldwin (Ferro Corporation)
- Program Committee - Joe Melaro (A O Smith Corporation)
- Published Proceedings and Presentations - Stewart Hackler (PEI)
- 24th IEI Congress Director - Cullen Hackler (PEI)